READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
With our services, The Company is proud to be a leader in the field of electronic commerce and a true innovator in the way people buy and sell timeshares.
We value your trust in us and will work hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend us to your friends and family.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) about you that you specifically and voluntarily provide to us while using the Website. Personal Data includes information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name, address, phone number, credit card number or e-mail address.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data you provide us is saved in a secure environment and is kept in our records to make it easier for you to use our services on return visits. Information collected by The Company is stored in a single, secure database, accessible only by us. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies. The Company has created a secure environment for credit card transactions.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the Personal Data we collect to provide you with the products and services you purchase or offer to purchase from our Website, and to build features that will make the services available on the Website easier to use. This includes faster purchase requests, better customer support and timely notice of our services and special offers. From time to time, we may contact you to request feedback on your experience using the Website, to assist us in improving the Website, or to offer special savings or promotions to you, as a Website user. If you would prefer not to receive notices of special savings or promotions, you may simply opt-out from receiving those by replying to the hyperlink provided in these notices. At its sole discretion, the Company may use your feedback regarding its services in marketing materials and may attribute them to you without revealing your full name or contact information.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Services: Many of the services we provide you require that we share information with buyers/sellers/agents/brokers/etc.—you agree that we may share this information in order to provide the services promised to you to these persons and to affiliated and subsidiaries of the Company as needed to perform the services.
Agents: Many of the operations we perform require us to hire other companies to help us with these tasks. For example, The Company hires other companies to help us handle mail and e-mail (including sending and delivering packages, postal mail and e-mail), analyze the data we collect, market our products and services, handle credit card transactions and provide customer service. The companies we employ to help us with these tasks have access to Personal Data to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Also, we require all agents to whom Personal Data is disclosed to enter into confidentiality agreements to protect your Personal Data.
Advertisements, Marketing Material and Other Offers: Unless you tell us that you do not want to receive these offers, The Company will occasionally send advertisements, marketing material or other offers on behalf of other businesses that we think might be of interest to you. This material is sent by the Company, and we do not give that other business your name or address. If you do not want to receive these advertisements, marketing material or other offers, please notify us to unsubscribe.
Future Business Transfers: Our business is constantly changing. As part of that process, The Company may sell or buy other companies and Personal Data may be transferred as part of these transactions. It is also possible that The Company, or substantially all of its assets, may be acquired by another company, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, and Personal Data may be transferred as part of such a transaction.
Compliance with Law and Protection of The Company: The Company reserves the right to release Personal Data in order to comply with the law. We may also release Personal Data to enforce or apply the terms and conditions applicable to our products and services, or protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, or others.
Consent: If none of the categories described above apply, we will notify you to obtain your consent if we believe it is necessary and appropriate to share your Personal Data with someone else. You will have the right to tell us not to share your Personal Data.
OUR POLICY CONCERNING COOKIES
We also use a third-party advertising company to serve ads when you visit our Website. The company may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visits to our and other Websites, in combination with non-personally identifiable information about your purchases and interests from other online and offline sources, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. In addition, we share Website usage information about visitors to our Websites with this company for the purpose of managing and targeting advertisements and for market research analysis on our Website and other sites. For these purposes, we and our third-party advertising company may note some of the pages you visit on our Website through the use of pixel tags (also called clear gifs).
We also permit other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages to place and access cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies and not ours. Such advertisers do not have access to our cookies.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
We understand that you may want to change or access your Personal Data. You may do so by accessing your account. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally-identifying information. If you have registered your profile on any of the services available on our Website, your e-mail address and password are required in order to access your account information.
A SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to use any services on our Website and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you know we have collected information about a child under age 13, please notify us immediately. If we learn from any source that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible, and you agree that you have no claim to recover that information.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not disclose your Personal Information or information about your use of Website (such as the areas you visit or the services you access) to anyone, except in the following situations:
- To third parties if you consent to such disclosure or if such disclosure is necessary for you to receive the Services you want. For example, if you wish to be contacted via e-mail by potential buyers or renters of your Timeshare, we send your e-mail address to these third parties only. We do not give out names, addresses, or phone numbers. If you are reserving a Timeshare at a resort, we may provide your Personal Information to the resort. We cannot monitor and have no control over the use of your Personal Information by such third parties, whether individuals or companies such as resorts.
- To Website employees, contractors, and affiliates who we believe need that access in order to do their jobs and to provide products and services to you.Many of the services we perform require us to hire others to help us with certain tasks. For example, Website hires companies to help us handle the delivery of information to you, including sending and delivering packages, postal mail and e-mail. We may also work with contractors who help us analyze the data we collect, market our products and services, and improve the Website to serve you better. The companies we employ to assist us with these tasks have access to Personal Information to perform their functions, but are not permitted to use Personal Information for any other purposes. Both Website employees and the third parties with whom we contract are required to sign confidentiality agreements that forbid the use of Personal Information other than for purposes of performing their work for Website.
- To outside credit card processing companies and bank check processing companies. These companies do not retain, share, store, or use Personal Information for any purposes other than to support the Website in providing our Services and to support you in purchasing Services.
- For legal and safety purposes, (a) in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or if needed to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; (b) if requested to do so by a governmental entity; or (c) if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to prevent a crime, protect national security, or protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- We may transfer information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger,consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets.